|Rōmaji||barugo no fudō|
|Saint Seiya Anime||Episode 37 (Omega)
|Japanese Seiyū||Tomokazu Seki
Fudou has a calm personality, and seeks salvation in every individual. For a long time he was praying for the salvation of the earth and humanity, but is terribly disappointed to find that instead, men became more and more evil, abusing the planet and themselves. Therefore concluded that the earth itself could not be saved and that in a new world where the strong reign such events would not take place,
He is completely loyal to Mars, an old friend, and they shared that dream is that Fudou decided to become the Saint of Virgo and help fulfill it. So has vowed not to let anyone in his temple.
Fudou presents the two poles of his former life: a being of light who strieves to safeguard souls, but it is also a harsh punisher of human sins. He believes people who thrown their life are fools. As such, he believes saints are fools. In the end, he called himself a fool since he was sacrificing his life for Athena.
New Battle 12 Zodiac HouseEditSouma and Haruto, who race to the next temple, Virgo. houses the Gold Saint with the strongest cosmos. In the Virgo House when it comes Souma and Haruto are the Gold Saint Virgo called Virgo Fudou. Fudou announces that it is the reincarnation of Fudo Myo-and that his power is greater than that of the Gold Saints seen so far. Souma He fights and wear Haruto without his cloth. Kouga, Yuna and Ryuho arrive later. Fudou wearing his Gold Cloth to fight this time seriously. Eden arrives to help the group, which is currently sold out. Eden says the Saints brass that he decided to become a rebel to face his Father and stop the evil plans of him. Eden then decides to fight alone against Fudou and boosts Kouga and his companions out of the temple.
After a battle with Orion Eden in which initially is with great vangetem, Fudou is released into the air after receiving the attack Orion Devastation, but manages to soften their fall. Shortly after leaving Eden pass on saying that would create the world who watched correct.
Battle Of Planet MarsEdit
While the process of destruction of the Earth is activated (after the expiration of twelve hours), Fudo goes in the seventh house of the zodiac guarded by Genbu . They are joined by Kiki and Harbinger . The four then unite their Gold Saints Cosmos to allow Sōma, Yuna, Ryuho and Haruto to go to Planet Mars.
A new warEdit
After the war, Fudo rallied Athena. A new threat - personified by Pallas - not long to appear. With other Gold Saints survivors Fudo is responsible for the protection of his divinity. While attacks Pallasites worldwide increase, Fudo instructed to intervene. Shortly thereafter, he was present at the gathering of the Saints in the Sanctuary, a prelude to their entry into the war.
Battle of Pallas BeldaEdit
Fudo is present when Seiya Sanctuary brings Saori unconscious after it sold a part of his life to achieve locate the hideout of Pallas .Like other Gold Saints except Seiya.Fudo is recorded in the sacred area , always with the aim to protect Athena.
He speaks with Athena on the chances of their camp and declares that the Saints must awaken to the Omega if they want to have a chance against the most powerful Pallasites .
Saori health continued to deteriorate and she lost consciousness again , to the chagrin of her golden guards . Faced with the impatience of Harbinger, which suggests to destroy the twisted strap linking their goddess Pallas or to go to the battlefield to lend a hand to their fellow.Fudo responds every time keeping a cool head get rid of the bracelet could lead to worse effects and risk a face- to-face with senior Pallasites would prove risky , given their supposed power . Neverthel Fudo is confident that their time will come , and he knows also that Legendary Saints will not delay taking action .
Upon awakening , divinity decides to invoke again the Cloth . Then, escorted by the three,gold saints. she went to Pallas Belda . Like its peers, Fudo defeated several enemy soldiers before Athena addresses his troops to report their commitment to their sides.
Following the destruction of the Gate of Time, Fudo enters Pallas castle with Athena and other Saints. Along the way, the group encounters Europe, which takes a perverse pleasure in ridiculing. Ulcerated Seiya engages in combat but his friends bring him back to reason. After the departure of Pallasite, the Saints are faced with four roads, one leading to Pallas. The group decides to split up to take different parth Fudo chooses to stay with the remaining Gold Saints to protect Saori. In doing so, he takes the road Vanahemir
Battle Of Pallas CastleEdit
Integra vs ParadoxEdit
Athena, Seiya, Kiki, Fudo, and Harbinger are attacked by their former Gemini Gold Saint ally turned Secondary Pallasite Paradox. Integra, the new Gemini Saint and Paradox's twin sister, arrives to protect Athena and settle their score. Once defeated, Paradox is forgiven by Saori and reforms, just to be later severly wounded by the Pallasite First Class Gallia.
4 Gold Saints vs GalliaEdit
Gallia arrive at Vanahemir and attack Paradox.After dealing with Paradox, Gallia turns her attention to Athena and the Gold Saints, easily deflecting all their attacks until she reveals her Photontector. Meanwhile, the other three groups figure out the meaning of the endless running, figuring that someone has put them into the endless hall. As Seiya's attacks are easily deflected, and Gallia is about to kill Him, Pallas informs her to stand back, with Gallia coldly responding with her loyalty belonging to someone else. However, Integra and Paradox combine their Cosmo, and destroy Europa's trick with the Another Dimension, allowing the other groups to reach the battlefield. However, Paradox succumbs to her wounds and dies in Integra's arms, fulfilling her destiny as the Gemini Gold Saint
Fight Againts HyperionEdit
Along the way, the group is intercepted by Great Sword Hyperion . His power is such that the combined efforts of Seiya,Habinger and Shiryu get no result. Fudo, Kiki, and Shiryu face off against Hyperion, allowing Athena, Seiya, and Harbinger to move forward. Hyperion's Destruction Tector and Tenchi Destruction Slash holy sword prove too powerful for the three Gold Saints' attacks on their own. In a final show of strength, they combine their Cosmo into a single forbidden attack: Athena Exclamation. The Saints and Pallasites throughout Pallasvelda react to the outpouring of Cosmo, and as the Tenchi Destruction Slash is destroyed, the three Saints' Cosmo vanishes.
TechniquesEdit*Noumaku Sanmanda Bazaradan Kan : Fudō uses the sword in his possession and throws a flurry of cosmos on the floor, where opponents are involved in an explosion, which takes the form of a pillar of fire, burning opponents.
- Jogyō Danzai(諸行断罪) : Fudō throws the rope on enemy so holding, squeezing more and more if he tries to escape. The ends of the rope are fastened to the floor, to avoid that the victims may make some movement.
- Shōja Sokunehan(生死即涅槃 ) : While keeping enemies at Shougyou Danzai tied, the ropes tighten and burn. Fudou, at the same time, raises his sword and blade Myoo Fudo appears and slashes enemies.
- Myōō Rairin (明王来臨 ): When cast it, Fudō palms together in prayer form evoking the figure of the Five Kings of wisdom behind it to judge opponents, creating a powerful wall of the cosmo. By saying the word "Kahn", the Kings release their eyes a series of red energy beams that generate an explosion, causing his opponents rise in the air, and they get stuck in a circle of energy that then shoot beams ray, which take the form of spears, which directly affect the heart of those who are prisoners of the technique.
- Bodai Shōgo (菩提証悟)
- Ōm (ॐ) : The Virgo Saint used this mantra to blow his cosmos before resorting to an arcane as Tenma Koufuku.
- Kān: The Virgo Saint pronounce this mantra to ward off enemy attacks. When Shun attacks Virgo Shaka in the Six Zodiac House, Shaka stops Nebula Chain and returns to Andromeda Shun by this attack. In Hades Chapter Shaka creates around him a protective sphere, durable enough to withstand a few moments combined attacks Saga , Camus and Shura. In Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas, Virgo Asmita also uses this move and create a barrier against Pegasus Tenma attacks.
- Flamíng sword: the sword wielding in his right hand the Wisdom King Fudo Myo-o , which used to sever the head of evil. This sword is carried by Fudo , the Virgo Saint in Saint Seiya Omega , who is the reincarnation of Fudo Myo-o in the XXI Century.
- Holy Rope: Rope is carrying in his right hand the King of Wisdom Fudo Myo-o , which used to shore up allies when they are in trouble, and also to bind the evil demons. At one end of the rope has a sharp tip, and at the other end has a small ring. This rope is carried by Fudo , the Virgo Saint in Saint Seiya Omega , who is the reincarnation of Fudo Myo-o in the XXI Century.
Virgo is one of the constellations of the zodiac. Its name is Latin for virgin, and its symbol is (Unicode ♍). Lying between Leo to the west and Libra to the east, it is the second largest constellation in the sky (after Hydra). It can be easily found through its brightest star, Spica.
Fudou wearing the new version of the Virgo Cloth, formerly used by Shaka. The new virgo cloth presents several changes from the original, such as the reduction of the shoulders that projected on the chest, and the addition of large elbow and knee pads. The cloth has large tipped feet that, and the cape has been replaced with a hemas that floats above Fudou's head. Fudou has yet to be seen wearing the cloth's helmet.
Predecessor and successorEdit
Main Article: Virgo Shaka