ChronologyEditShiva, along with his fellow Agora, is sent the Kanon Island in search of Ikki, which was there healing their wounds and repairing his Cloth. Upon finding Ikki decides to kill Shiva. Erene the granddaughter of the elder Kanon Island that had led them to Ikki, to avoid the pain of having no one in the world, and he decides to end the bronze saints, also been stalled by the cosmo that Shaka sent from the Sanctuary. Ikki gets his technique strike shiva to Houou Genma Ken, showing an illusion Shiva being attacked by snakes while meditating, and then calcined when these snakes become fire. Ikki believe have won, but his technique has not affected Shiva, he says that his training with Shaka has overcome his fears.
Shiva then hit Ikki with his technique, but Ikki manages to survive knowing that Erene still alive. Seeing that survives Ikki Shiva attacks, Agora decides to take over, but neither is able to end his life, so Shiva and Agora start hitting Ikki together, that can not defend, until Athena gets block cosmos of Shaka, Ikki freeing of his paralysis. Shiva then try technique Senju Kami Onken, but not the first time you use it against Ikki, so it does not affect. In a last attempt, try Shiva and Agora crash Ikki against the ground with his psychokinesis, but Ikki is released in time and kills the two with his technique Ho Yoku Ten Sho.
- Senju Kami Onken (千手神音拳):
- "Pavo" means "peacock" in spanish.
- Shiva means "promising, auspicious, favorable," and is the name of the god Shiva , one of the main gods of the Hindu religion, multi-arm, destroying the world to be reborn as a better world.
- The sign on the front that are Shiva, symbolizing Shaka Agora and ajna , the sixth chakra principal, and the "third eye" in the Hindu tradition.
- Shiva is the only anime original saint with a real constellation.
- Shiva is not identified at any time as Silver Saints, but with Agora and Tarantula Arachne part of the Silver Saints original anime arc. Later Shiva and Agora are not recognized as Silver Saints.