- Mavrou Trippa: Meaning "Black Hole" in Greek, an attack using two fingers to create a violent wind swirl
- Air Shield: Misty vibrates his hand to create a barrier, which would be able to shield himself from attacks
Silver Saint, the Beautiful AssassinEdit
Misty was sent by the Sanctuary to Japan, together with 4 other Silver Saints, to kill the Bronze Saints. He eventually faced Pegasus Seiya in battle. Convinced of his superiority, Misty had no doubt he would defeat Seiya without even being hit. The Lizard Saint believed he was the most beautiful Saint, and to be injured would be an ultimate insult to him. Using the barrier he created with his technique, he managed to block every single hit of Seiya's Pegasus Ryu Sei Ken. Annoyed that Seiya's blood dripped onto his Cloth, he decided to bath himself in the sea, believing Seiya was defeated.
However, Seiya got back up, and continued his battle against Misty. Misty still managed to easily block Seiya's Pegasus Ryu Sei Ken. But Seiya focused the power of all his Ryusei Ken into one, and unleashed his new technique: Pegasus Suisei Ken, which managed to strike through Misty's defense to hurt him. Seiya then used the Pegasus Rolling Crush to finally defeat the Silver Saint.
Both in the manga and the anime adaptation, Misty stated that he had never felt pain from a battle, a fact that Seiya commented would cause his demise since it is their battle worn and scarred bodies that allow Saints to grow stronger. Misty might have had a cosmos powerful enough to be Silver Saint, but his body clearly lack the endurance of even the bronze saints. That could explain why he was unable to withstand the pressure from the Pegasus Rolling Crush dragging him deep into the sea.
Episode GEditWhile Golden Saints are in the fight against the Titans Tartaro. Lynx Retsu protects a city of Egypt mummies that have been revived thanks to the souls arising from a deformation of space-time generated by the battle against Cronos Aioria the Holy Bronze is outweighed by the enemy to see their attacks partially hurt the baby but this is regenerated as it is not a purely physical entity.
When the creature attacking Retsu comiensa Slowing Begins his fist but to see beyond the shock by protecting it from attack, using his defensive wall next to Misty Miko accompanying researcher. Misty attacks the creature using his Trypa Mavrou not only strikes down the mummies but also demonstrates that their attack can spread the souls of the dead and vanish.
Once the bout by a river Misty asked to confirm that there was one near it starts to undress to bathe and purify themselves. Finished their ritual mentions that at that time was a fight happening between Santo Gold and Titan, as they talk more mummies begin to awaken to defeat this is prepared for the good of the land which will protect while members are away fighting in Tartarus when they return to show a peaceful land.
- Misty's Silver Cloth represents the Lacerta, the lizard. It is depicted as a standing lizard. The anime version differs slightly from the original to minor details and full leg armors.
- Although the first Silver Saints that Kurumada introduced in his manga were Eagle Marin and Ophiuchus Shaina, in vol.1, he didn't reveal their rank then. He revealed it after he introduced Lizard Misty in vol. 5.
- Masami Kurumada created Misty in the stereotypical manga/anime androgynous beautiful character model. This is due to the fact that japanese consider ideal beauty as androgynous, and that is the reason why beautiful androgynous characters like Misty are very common in manga and anime. This is the same case for Aphrodite, the Pisces Gold Saint.
- Alongside Pisces Aphrodite and Siren Sorrento, Misty is one of the most androgynous characters that appears in Saint Seiya.
- When Seiya fought the Marina Shogun, Sea Horse Baian, he commented that Baian's defensive technique, which involved using rapid vibrations from hand movement to create a barrier, to be very similar to Lacerta Misty's technique. Like with Misty, Seiya also destroyed Baian's barrier with the Pegasus Sui Sei Ken.
- Saint Seiya Vol. 5, by Masami Kurumada.
- Saint Seiya Vol. 13, by Masami Kurumada.
- Saint Seiya Official Encyclopedia