Personality & BackgroundEdit
Atavaka was born and lived a normal life until the Earthly Chief Star and the Linked Surplice sought him out and transformed him into one of Hades' 108 Specter warriors. As a reborn Specter he had an oath to Hades that he had to abide, but was not happy to be a subordinate. Atavaka ventured to the Underworld where he started organizing his own followers and palace.
One day, a new presence would arrive in the Underworld though he was still conscious, Atavaka sent Kagebōshi to turn this man into a Specter. Kageboshi would however encounter Virgo Asmita, one of the goddess Athena's warriors. Bennu Kagaho joined Atavaka as they viewed the confrontation between he Specter and the Saint. Atavaka noted that Asmita had no suffering of pleasure in his heart, just like himself. As people who were tormented such as Kagaho could not reach such levels as they had. Kagaho snapped back that his salvation lay in the martial way, and headed out to battle against the Virgo Saint.
- Maten Hourin (魔天無宝輪, Maten Hōrin)
- ↑ 地魁星 Chikaisei. 魁 is Han for "chief", "leader", "best" or, less commonly, "monstrous".
- ↑ Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas Anecdotes Vol. 8, Chapter 54: The One Who Seeks the Gods
- ↑ Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas Anecdotes Vol. 8, Chapter 55: Unreachable voice
- ↑ Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas Anecdotes Vol. 8, Chapter 56: The way of Nirvana
- ↑ Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas Anecdotes Vol. 8, Chapter 57: Intertwined destinies
- ↑ Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas Anecdotes Vol. 8, Extra Track: Encounter with Imitation of God